To educate, train and encourage youth to become aware and involved in the operation of their Senate and TNBA.
To foster the spirit of good SPORTSMANSHIP, FELLOWSHIP, AND FRIENDSHIP
To increase interest in the game of bowling.
The program operates on two levels:
Senate (Junior League) level provides opportunities for junior bowlers to:
- Actively participate in their league operations.
- Be a part of the decision making process.
- Provides a base for future Senate members and leaders.
- National Junior Council Representative to TNBA Convention*:
- Provides an opportunity for junior bowlers to experience TNBA first hand.
- Play an active role in shaping the future of junior league bowling.
- Provide a base for future TNBA members and leaders.
Both of these levels are explained in detail in the Junior Council Program handbook. If you would like a copy, send e-mail to: TNBAJuniorCouncil@TNBAinc.org.
- “Junior Council Member of the Year Award”
- “Larry Stephens Junior Council Member of the Year Scholarship Award”
The member selected as “Junior Council Member of the Year” will receive this award in the names of:
MRS. VIOLA CROSSWHITE
Founder and Life Member
MR. SYDNEY V. CELESTINE
TNBA President Emeritus
The award shall be presented to the winner at the Annual Awards Banquet during TNBA Week. Qualifications for this award are detailed in the program book.
Applications for Membership, National Junior Council Representative and Junior Council Member of the Year should be sent to:
John Collins; TNBA Junior Council Program Director
*Individual(s) selected will attend two annual conventions. Select the appropriate program brochurefrom the list below: