JP & SP, Inc.
JUNIOR PROGRAM & SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, INCORPORATED
Cornell Jackson, Chairman – JP&SP, Inc.
JP&SP, Inc. History
JP&SP, Inc. is the fundraising arm of The National Bowling Association, Inc. (TNBA, Inc.).
It was established on August 4, 1980 as a “Not For Profit” corporation for educational purposes with in the meaning Section 503(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
- To assist in the financial backing of the National Bowling Association, to ensure that financial assistance will be awarded to a specific number of male and female Junior Bowlers, who are high school graduates and entering a vocational school, trade school or college.
- For educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and in connection to foster the spirit of good sportsmanship; to provide educational support to all affiliated bowling organizations, more specifically, the Junior Program of the National Bowling Association, Inc.
- Annually JP&SP provides in excess of $10,000.00 to our young people to further their education. To date, JP&SP has contributed more than $130,000.00 for the continued growth and education of our youth. All donations are tax deductible.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT JP&SP, INC.?
- Support to JP&SP, Inc., can be accomplished in an number of ways, we just ask that you pick a fundraiser embrace it and do your part in assisting our youth to achieve their educational endeavors.
- General Public Contributions
- Corporate Donations (tax exempt)
- Groups & Clubs
For more information on becoming apart of our investment team, the future of our youth contact Cornell Jackson
This is JP&SP, Inc.